The mission of Arts Waukesha is to promote and perpetuate the arts within Waukesha County by:
1. Identifying individuals, educational institutions and organizations interested in supporting the mission of Arts Waukesha and inviting their participation in the organization and its activities.
2. Compiling and maintaining a calendar of events and an arts resource inventory of Waukesha area artists and arts organizations.
3. Encouraging, promoting, and facilitating exposure to knowledge and use of the arts within the county.
4. Fostering the development of new atristic talent and innovative arts programming within the county.
5. Recognizing the artistic and/or arts-related accomplishments and contributions of individuals, organizations, and businesses within the county.
6. Maintaining liaison with governmental, educational, business and arts agencies for purposes of advocacy, fund-raising and information gathering.